We are excited to announce that the Milwaukee County UWEX office is now at a new location! Since June 18 we have been located at:
Milwaukee County Cooperative Extension
6737 W. Washington St, Ste 2202
West Allis, WI 53214
711 for Wisconsin Relay
Things to note:
- Our phone numbers have changed. We will have all new phone numbers. Our new main phone number will be 414-615-0550. A full list of our new numbers can be found in our Staff Directory.
- For visits under two hours: Please use the Visitor’s Parking lot to the east of the front door (Lot E on the parking map). Please note that the visitor parking lot is closely monitored. Visitors who park longer than two hours will receive one warning before being issued a $50 parking ticket from the City of West Allis. Our staff is very understanding, please let us know if you need to step out to move your car after you arrive.
- For visits longer than two hours: Visitors can use other surface parking areas such as the first two rows only just west of the building on W. Washington (Lot O on the parking map) or surface parking east of the parking structure (Lots L, M, or R on the parking map). The parking structure is restricted to building employees. Do not park in the large, mostly empty parking lot between Summit Place and 70th (except for first two rows). This is a private parking lot not connected with Summit Place. If you park there you will get ticketed.
- Handicapped Parking Options: The Visitor’s Parking Lot has several designated handicapped parking spots available. If those spots are taken, visitors with a valid handicapped parking sticker, placard, or plate may park anywhere in the Visitor’s Parking lot (Lot E on the parking map) with no time limit.
- Visit our Office Map page for directions to our office.
The Milwaukee County UWEX Team